We hope your purchase is perfect but if not, please follow the returns procedure below:
- If you wish to return an item, please do so within 10 days from date of arrival to yourself.
- We will then refund you within 3 - 5 working days of arrival to us.
- If an item is returned to us that has clear signs of wear, it will be sent back to you and you will not receive a refund.
- Please enclose a copy of your returns note so we can identify the item and yourself as the purchaser. If this is not enclosed, we will not know who the item has been returned by.
- Return postage is the responsibility of the purchaser. We suggest returning with some record of posting (e.g. signed for or recorded delivery) just in case the postal service mislays the package.
- Original postage costs will not be refunded.
- Returns to bespoke headwear cannot be refunded however we can make adaptions which may incur extra cost
- Hats and fascinators cannot be refunded due to hygiene reasons
- Earrings cannot be refunded due to hygiene reasons